Sunday, January 23, 2011

Photo Adventure ~ Naples Botanical Garden

We (my friend Vicki and my Aunt Mary) went to the Naples Botanical Garden this Saturday ...
Photo-Topia! What a beautiful park! We spent 2-1/2 hrs and didn't even hit every spot in it. It's defintely a place worth multiple visits! There's more to post from this adventure, bur here are a few of my favs from the day ...


Lizard Getting Drink from Pink Flower

Lotus to Reflection: "You complete me"


Texture! Love the "hair", the color and the water drops :)

Bee on Passion Flower

The Mean Tree! N'uff said?

I Love Reflections!

Romanesque


All natural Teakwood Pagoda; imported from Borneo

Capturing moving water is always a fun challenge!


 
Update on the bunnies :/... so bummed to report that neither bunny made it :( One died the first night and the second one the following evening. They were so very tiny. It also dawned on me today to wonder if they were a bit out of season (January bunnies?); even in Florida this seems a bit out of season. Sigh... we tried; not much else you can do.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chrissie, Love the photo's,1 2 & 3 are my fav's. We are sorry to hear about the bunnies :(
it sounds like you had a good time. I can't wait to see more, it's 9:07 PM and 3 below zero so I wont be seeing any thing like that soon!!. Luv Diane & Jamey

Christine Stonebridge said...

I'm still stuck on the 3 Degrees below!Lol. Thanks for the favs & it was a great day! Few more pics from the day coming up - hope you enjoy :)

Unknown said...

Love the lizard and the passion flower great colors amazing detail.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry about the bunnies :(
The photos from NBG are great, especially the one where you froze the water. Your Grampy would dig that.
Can't wait for our next date. XOXO

Christine Stonebridge said...

Thanks for the condolences, Ree. Such a shame, poor little things. Had a great time too & looking forward to joining creative forces again! xoxo

Christine Stonebridge said...

Thanks Jim!:)

Unknown said...

I was showing the pics off in my Evironmental Science Class and I got many oohhs and whats thats...:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...