Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dog Day Afternoon

What a beautiful day! A million things I could (and probably should!) be doing, but instead, I'm enjoying a Dog Day Afternoon with The Girls, the Boatman and my camera ...

Tanqueray "Oh Cabana Boy! Where are you with my snacks?"

Tequila & Tugboat - Best Buds

Tugboat "I brushed my teeth Mom, look!"

Update on picks of the pics (for my entry to the photo contest) ... 

Kings (pic 3) .......... 4 Votes
Enchanted (pic 1) ... 3 Votes
Merangue (pic 2) .... 2 Votes
Dog's Life (pic 8) .... 2 Votes

Have you voted yet?

xoxo

3 comments:

Jamey & Diane said...

love all the pictures, you have a great eye for this. Hope you guys had a great day. Talk to you soon.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

where do I vote?
Love the dogs.

Christine Stonebridge said...

Hi Jamey & Diane ~ so sorry I missed thanking you for the visit and the compliment(you're really mastering this computer thing)!
xoxo

Thanks Ree! :) You need to come by very soon and check out the canvas print of "Enchanted" ... looking for another affirmation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...