Sunday, November 20, 2011

Eenie, Meenie & Moe

Here they are Thurs morning, 11/16, in their make-shift nest
My Nana sent me an e-mail about my post on the bunnies, saying how surprised she was I hadn't already brought them all in the house. Ironic. That same morning I'd changed role from observer to Bunny Mama. Does she know me, or what?

After two days with no sign of Mama having visited, I found the littlest two weak and listless on Friday morning. Minutes later, I'd made a quick nest using a gift bag, tissue paper, leaves, grass and clean dryer lint for "fur" and had mixed and warmed powdered kitten formula (left over from Baby-Bunny-Mama-Drama).

I'm happy to say they seem to be doing really well (relief!) ...



Today we decided to get them out for a bit of fresh air and sunshine ...
Moe, Eenie and in the background is Meenie
 I was laying in the grass to get the above shot, when one quickly favored a better location ...

They have a tiny ridge of teeth wanting to come through and, Eenie gummed a bit of grass. How about that? The runt seems to be at the head of his class! I think I'll pick up some kale tomorrow. And a little cage (gift bag, teeth coming in, add two ultra-curious miniature pinschers that we refer to as, "The Thugs" ). Speaking of which! One of them [ahem, Tequila!], woke me up at 3am Saturday. I thought she had to go out, but she really just had a bad case of bunny on the mind. Wasn't so amused at the time.

2 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

OH princess. This is so like you my sweet baby animal mama. They are adorable and I'm so pleased that they are thriving.
Um, Teq and Tang- NOT. :D
Love you to pieces.

Christine Stonebridge said...

Lol, Thanks Ree :) They're doing fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...