Saturday, November 12, 2011

Getting Back in the Groove

I knew I'd been "away" awhile, but was still surprised to see just how long it's been since I posted (and to realize just how much I miss this simple pleasure of sharing). Here are a few recent pics from around our house  ~ The Casa ~ our own little getaway ...


Unexpected Guest
I'd just about finished trimming this double Palm in our front yard,
when I realised I'd had company the whole time!
Poor guy, he must've been a movin' and a groovin' to stay away from
the clippers and falling branches!

Pool of Life
Tadpoles in various stages ...Get them Skeeters!

The Nose Knows
~ Cypress Tree ~
Another feature for, "Do You See What I See?"

4 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I love the pictures! So great to see you back here. I missed you!

Christine Stonebridge said...

Thanks, I miss you too! I got a chance to catch up on your blog as well - you've got so many wonderful things going on! :)
xoxo

Ron said...

I love the snake shot! Very nice.

Christine Stonebridge said...

Thanks, Ron :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...