Thursday, March 3, 2011

Chillin' with Billy ...

We tagged along with Tugboat this afternoon, who had a date with his girlfriend, the lovely Miss Felda.


While there, we got a chance to check out Billy's garden. Cabbage, Tomatoes, Green Onions, Watermelon ... I'm certain I've left something out; I was a bit distracted by the monster Cabbage! I don't eat it, mind you, but I can certainly appreciate it's huge, lush beauty and, more so, the fact that Billy has a green-thumb. She also has mad cooking skills & treated us to a "practice" batch of Corn Beef & Potatoes. Alright, so it was Cabbage (just seeing if you're paying attention :)

Fresh!
Billy's Farmville

Home Grown
Billy's Farmville

Cabbage!
Billy's Farmville

Eeny, Meeny, Miny ... Mo!
 
"Woo-Hoo! It's Thursday!"
Miss Felda & Tugboat having a little Pre-Friday Celebration


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...