Sunday, November 28, 2010

Family Pics

We had a great Thanksgiving with Ray's parents. In person is always so much better and four days of home cooking and lots of spoiling ("Sit, you're here to relax, not to work") left us wanting for nothing, other than a few more days with them.

I got a chance to try out the tripod that John gave me, along with the self timer on my camera, which I've used only once before. I'll definitely be using both for future gatherings.

Rosi, Ray & Lola
I love this pic of Ray with his Mom. I see so much of her in him,both in features and personalities; including their talent and passion for cooking.


I got several good group shots, but this one's my favorite because I think it captures
the laughs (and teasing) that went along in setting up for "The Family Portrait".
I love how Tugboat and Lola are both looking up at us.

2 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I love these pictures of you all. Their house looks great,

Christine Stonebridge said...

Thanks! It was a fabulous trip and their house does look fabulous! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...