Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nana and Hoo-Rah!

My Nana is, hands-down, the coolest person I know on this planet (and I feel fortunate enough to know a lot of really cool people)! Therefore, I find it no surprise that I've always been fascinated with this photo; of this beautiful, confident girl, on what can only be described as a heroic white stead ... My Nana!

My Nana, whom I've always known to be the epitome of cool, calm, collective; and all the same, I can't help but long to know this girl - at the very moment this image was captured  ...



Nana & Hoo-Rah!
 
And that is what keeps photography intriguing; the possibility of getting that one shot that leaves someone wanting more ...

2 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

This is the most wonderful photo. I've always loved it.
It would make a great painting.....thinkin'

Christine Stonebridge said...

And I'm thinking too! You should definitely put your spin on this :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...