Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I had to send my D90 in for repairs; sigh. Being that I'm a well known and very accomplished procrastinator, I was tempted to stay the course and wait until after our friends annual Halloween Party to send it in.

Then I thought about Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years ... and knew I could quite easily find myself in the new year, still dealing with the pesky error codes (that have cost me some great shots - Grrr!).

So, in lieu of the multitude of fabulous pictures I took (in my mind) at at the party last night, I'll share some photos that at least represent the colors of the holiday ...

Flowers in Rosi's Garden (NC)

Wasp on Orchid (Our Yard)

Happy Face Balloons (Murphy, NC)

Happy Halloween Everyone. I've got to go get cleaned up ... Tugboat is wanting to go Trick or Treating!

1 comment:

heather said...

Great pics Chris!!!! Feel free to steal any of my photos..... I'll let you in on a secret {Half of my pics are not even mine} :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...