Friday, December 10, 2010

Holly-Jolly

Well, I did get a Christmas Tree on Monday (yay me! LOL) and it's had a few days now to settle; so this weekend we'll decorate it ;) Then it's it's time to dust off that party hat, because the festivities go into full swing: Mya's recital on Thurs, Party on Friday and a Wedding on Saturday!

In the meantime, and in the Spirit  of the Season, here's a pic I took of some Holly on our recent visit with John & Rosi ...


And in the Spirit of "Fun!"; here's one of Tugboat & Lola playing a game of "Tug" ... Hmmm, who do you suppose is winning??


And being the true gentleman that he is, he not only let her win, he did the dishes too (cleaned her food bowl, on numerous occassions)! By the way, my father-in-law (John) caught this pic using my camera :)

Oh! I also want to say thanks to my regular visitors for coming back, as well as to my new visitors from Denmark, Canada, Croatia & the Philippines!

I've also started a new page at http://ChristineStonebridge.imagekind.com/ where my pirints are available (framed, or not). While some of the prints have previously been posted here (in low resolution), I've been going through my collection from this year and adding many new images soley to that site. Hope you find a chance check it out (and maybe share the link) - your thoughts would be welcome :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chrissie, Great site, love your photo's. You certainly have a good eye, great composition, and framing. I would like to know were the photo of Mom & Dad (Nanna & Grampy to you) came from I don't remember it. Glad to see you had a good time with Rosi & John, also glad to hear Tug was a gentleman. Merry Chriatmas to all!. Luv Diane & jamey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...